Crispus Nyaga is a self-taught financial analyst and trader with more than seven years in the industry. He has worked for some of the biggest brokers in Europe and Australia as an analyst, coach, and course creator. He has a wealth of experience in equities, currencies, commodities, and global macroeconomic issues. He has also published for prominent financial publications like SeekingAlpha, Forbes, Investing.com, and Marketwatch. Crispus graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in 2013, an MBA in 2017, and is currently working on an MSc in Financial Engineering from WorldQuant University. When he is not trading and writing, you can find him relaxing with his son.
Latest from Crispus Nyaga
- Affirm Stock Price Forecast: AFRM is The Next Big Thing in Fintech
- Filament Health, How The First All-Natural Psychedelic Stock is Poised to Soar Sky-High
- Algorand Price Prediction: 10% Upside as Ethereum Killer Season Continues
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: And The Winner Is – Michael Saylor
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH is Set to Rally by At Least 20%
- 3 Best Dividend Aristocrats to Buy in 2021
Faith Maina is a financial analyst and economist. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and is underway in her Master’s degree course. She has an expansive understanding of global markets and their drivers. Her specialities are currencies, crypto, commodities, and equities. She lives in Nairobi, Kenya with her husband and son.
Jecinta Kinyua is a financial analyst with a long-term experience in forex, cryptocurrencies and commodities. She has worked for several reputable companies such as Benzinga and SeekingAlpha. She specializes in stocks, cryptocurrencies and commodities.
Latest from macrostreet_7jxlpk
Latest from Shakila Mohammed
- CAC 40 index Drop Nsync with Luxury Brands
- Silver Price Analysis after the massive Drop
- Xerox Price Prediction: Is it a Good Buy?
- GBP/USD Price Analysis with Sterling’s Lowest Drop since 2020
- Crude Oil Price Analysis with Increased Supply and Demand Concerns
- Corn Price Prediction with Bullish active drivers